Thursday, January 3, 2013

kelly clarkson weight

kelly clarkson

Slimming down for her man, Kelly Clarkson revealed how she lost 30 pounds in 2012 in an interview with Cosmopolitan in the February issue.

As for her motivation, the "Because of You" singer explains, "I think that happens when you fall in love or date someone. If I'm going to be messing around, I gotta look good."

Hmmm I think Kelly Clarkson may have peaked in terms of celebrity but I still think she is cute. Even when she got a little fat I thought she was still pretty hot. She is the type that can carry a few extra pounds and still look sexy in my book.

Photos of Kelly Clarkson one of the hottest girls in music. There are few girls out there as sexy and fun as Kelly Clarkson. Hot chicks everywhere strive to be her. So, in honor of one of the greatest ladies, here are the sexiest Kelly Clarkson pictures, videos and GIFs, ranked by hotness.

kelly clarkson

kelly clarkson

kelly clarkson

kelly clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment